Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dresser

I have been working on getting the baby's room ready and the first thing I finished is the dresser/changing table.Here is what it use to look like (we bought it from someone in Rexburg for only $50, a great deal).


And here is the finished product! I like how it turned out.

Here are just some recent pictures of Tucker. He looks so much bigger than he did just a few months ago. And he has been adding real words to his vocabulary everyday.

These are some lilacs I picked out of our front yard. We have about 6 lilac trees, they smell wonderfuly.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Good job on the dresser! It's SO cute!! and WOW...Tucker is getting SO BIG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the dresser! It is adorable!! It would be so fun getting ready for a baby girl, I hope I have at least one girl!! :) You are so lucky that you are going to have one of each!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I will try to respond to all questions as long as you are not a 'no-reply blogger' (meaning I can't see your email address).