That is funny Bob started doing the P90X too! It's crazy. I started last Thursday doing the core synergistics one, but I took a break so I could start again today on Monday, so this week will be my first real week...hopefully. If it doesn't kill me. :) Nathanael is doing it too. Anyway...hope you guys are doing well. I love seeing the pictures of your cute kids! Keep them coming!
Those pictures are so cute! I'm totally going to try that.
ReplyDeleteOh my Heck! Those pictures are soooo cute!!! They definitely look professional! Good work! :o)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the photos Doranda! What did you do to them with photoshop?
ReplyDeleteThat is funny Bob started doing the P90X too! It's crazy. I started last Thursday doing the core synergistics one, but I took a break so I could start again today on Monday, so this week will be my first real week...hopefully. If it doesn't kill me. :) Nathanael is doing it too. Anyway...hope you guys are doing well. I love seeing the pictures of your cute kids! Keep them coming!
ReplyDelete