Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tucker still wants it to be Halloween.

At Walmart today we saw that all of their Halloween stuff, or what was left of it, was 90% off. So we decided we could now afford to get tucker that skeleton costume he wanted. It was only $1.40 we also got some more decorations for next year.

Later I walked into the kitchen and saw that Tucker had gotten into the rice crispies. I was able to get the camera without he even noticing.

5 comments:

  1. Don't you ever feed that boy? :) He cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's funny...cute costume! The other day I saw a little boy at Walmart wearing his Halloween costume, so Tucker's not the only one who still wants it to be Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... Doranda, that is too cute!!! I hope you guys are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny! I won't show Kate, she is a copy cat and would spill her cereal just to eat it off the floor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too cute. Way to be sneaky and get a video!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I will try to respond to all questions as long as you are not a 'no-reply blogger' (meaning I can't see your email address).