Penelope is already over 3 months old, wow it has gone by fast. I took these over the last couple of days. I have been having a hard time getting one of her smiling, maybe I'll be able to get one later today.
Everyone keeps saying Penelope looks like Tucker. What do you think?
I think they look identical it's crazy! I think it's crazy how unalike my boys look. I am stuck keeping them in matching outfits, that's the only way I will get them to look like each other:)
before i even saw your comment on everyone else thinking they look alike, i totally said to Russ, "she looks just like Tucker!" It's amazing. You are going to be one of those families who everyone looks alike! I want to be one of those!
I think they look identical it's crazy! I think it's crazy how unalike my boys look. I am stuck keeping them in matching outfits, that's the only way I will get them to look like each other:)
ReplyDeleteThats funny because just the other day Bob and I were talking about how different Jackson and Parker look.
ReplyDeleteYes! They look more alike every day.
ReplyDeleteI think they could be twins! Seriously! They are both so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sarah.. they look like you dressed the same baby in different clothes!!! she is so adorable though!
ReplyDeletebefore i even saw your comment on everyone else thinking they look alike, i totally said to Russ, "she looks just like Tucker!" It's amazing. You are going to be one of those families who everyone looks alike! I want to be one of those!
ReplyDelete