Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Father's Day Videos

Happy Independence Day!  I hope you take some time to celebrate the great country we live in.  Now I want to take you back to another important holiday, Father's Day.

We gave our fathers day presents to bob a little late this year.  We really needed the computer to work to get them done.  I wanted to make an interview style video but when I talked to the kids about making a video Tucker had a different idea in mind.  I ended up making both.

Here is the first video that I planned.



Here is the video Tucker planned.  I tried to let him do it however he wanted.  He made up a plot of Penelope being the bad guy but then after she gets in trouble from Spiderman she apoligizes to Daddy.  You will see in the video.



Happy Father's Day Bob!  We love you!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Love the spiderman movie!! Love love love it!

Gayle Daly said...

Priceless footage for father's day. You are so creative Doranda. I really enjoyed watching the clips!