Sunday, December 16, 2012

Watch What I'm Wearing

On Saturday we took family pictures.  It was freezing, but at the same time fun and I got to pick out everyone's outfits!  That means trying to figure out what 5 people have in their closets that will go together.  Ok, I'll admit I couldn't sleep night before because I didn't know exactly what I should wear and for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about it.  I was a little obsessive, but I am happy with how they turned out.  By the time Sunday rolled around I didn't want to put one thought into what anyone was wearing, including myself, and I just grabbed what fit.  Definitely not my most glamorous week, but it is still what I wore so I am sharing.  I am 25 1/2 weeks pregnant in this picture.
Shirt: Down East   Cardigan: Sears   Skirt: Old Navy   Shoes: f21

The most clicked on link last week was...



8 comments:

shopfreak said...

Love your outfit!

Rubi Ruiz said...

Cute outfit! Your belly looks so pronounced with that cardigan! :) Thanks for featuring me!

Love,
Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

Suzanne said...

You still manage to make being pregnant look easy, fashionable and fun.

Bisous
Suzanne

Nikki said...

You are SUCH a cute preggo and look FABULOUS! I finally made it early to the link up - yay!
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Enter my GIVEAWAY for $100 right now!

Je Ne Sais Quoi said...

You look great! Cute outfit! :)

http://jenesaisquoi1980.blogspot.com/

Melaina25 said...

You are too cute! Love the cardigan :)


✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Unknown said...

You look fantastic! How are you wearing those heels?! x

Casey Capra said...

This outfit is Soooooo cute! I love it.