Sunday, May 4, 2014

Watch What I'm Wearing

I really wanted to wear white leggings or maybe even tan leggings with this dress but I don't have any.  So instead I settled for pink and added a fun belt for another pop of color.  Do tan leggings even exist?  They must but I never see anyone wearing them and I never see them in stores.  If anyone knows where I can get some please comment and let me know.
Dress: Ross  Belt: Thrifted Leggings: ??? Shoes: Gift Scarf: Made it

The most clicked on link was by...


5 comments:

Claire Justine said...

Your dress looks great with the leggings,love the colours :) thanks for hosting...

Claire Justine said...

Your dress looks great with the leggings,love the colours :) thanks for hosting...

Rachel The Hat said...

oh i love the colour of your dress! so pretty! thanks again for hosting x

Stylishly in love said...

So cute.

Giveaway: Enter to win an Izak tote bag at stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com.

Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Crystelle Boutique said...

Oh my! that turquoise dress is soooooooo adorable on you. You always look great.... :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique