Thursday, April 16, 2015

Rain Hat

Three times a week the kids and I walk to pick up Tucker from school.  Parking is a nightmare and we live close enough that it isn't worth getting the kids in their carseats anyway.  I generally like getting some fresh air and enjoy being outside.  The only times I hate walking is when it is raining.  I push Leon in the stroller and holding an umbrella and pushing a stroller at the same time while keeping track of 4 children walking (part of the way on a busy street) is beyond my skill set.  So I put on a hat.

I just got this new rain hat and I love it!  Before I've just worn baseball caps or the hood on my coat, but the baseball hats soak through and with my hood on it is hard to turn my head and see the kids.  This Scala hat is cute and the water just slides right off.

Mine is the charcoal color, and I couldn't be more happy with it.  Go here to buy your own.

1 comment:

Stylishly in love said...

Beautiful look on you for spring.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove