Sunday, March 6, 2016

Watch What I'm Wearing

I have a love hate relationship with coats.  I love to have lots of different coats to match with different outfits but I hate that I can't just walk outside and go places without getting coats on the kids and I.  Below is a picture of my newest coat.
It is lightweight and fun.  Although I have a few black coats, this is my longest one.  It is also my only coat that crosses so low in the front.  I feel like it is the perfect date night or church coat.  I like it.  I got it here.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the coat you are wearing, you look beautiful in the photos.

xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom

mispapelicos said...

Great to find you and your lovely link up.
Besos from Málaga-Spain
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ElleSpann said...

i LOVE coats. I buy too many. Your socks are the cutest!
elle
Southern Elle Style

Rachel Rinderknecht said...

I love your black booties! Thanks for hosting this awesome linkup each week. :)

Rachel
Simply Rachel Nicole