Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Watch What I'm Wearing

I knew I wanted to wear this skirt last week because of St. Patrick's day.  I love dressing up for holidays so something green was a must.  The skirt is so silky and smooth I wanted to add texture so I put on a lacy top (hard to see in the pics) and fish net tights.  I think it turned out nice.


7 comments:

  1. that skirt is GORGEOUS! I love it and how you styled it/made it your own.
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute everyday glam look!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful look! Gorgeous skirt!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is so stunning and I love how you paired it with black! You always look stunning!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I will try to respond to all questions as long as you are not a 'no-reply blogger' (meaning I can't see your email address).