Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Watch What I'm Wearing

I love my new pencil skirt for a few reasons.

1) the color goes with almost anything
2) the lace
3) the scallops
Skirt: Rue21  Shoes: f21  Shirt: Ross

 The most clicked on link was by...

5 comments:

  1. You are so tiny... I wish I had your figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lace pencil skirt! And what a lovely way to style it. Thanks for hosting the link up and do stop by and join my link up as well On the Edge of the Week!

    Shelbee
    http://www.shelbeeontheedge.com/crochet-vest-two-ways-and-on-the-edge-of-the-week-link-up-6/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt!

    Can’t wait for you to check out what I am wearing this week at the blog – come check it out and let me know what you think!

    Happy Monday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is beautiful and you are right that it can be styled with anything and any color! Thanks for hosting the link up and have a great week!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @Poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I will try to respond to all questions as long as you are not a 'no-reply blogger' (meaning I can't see your email address).