Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Tons of Snow

We once again woke up to snow outside our windows!  This has got to be the most snow we've gotten in years. In fact I think we've only had this much snow one other time in the 8 years we've lived here.  It is so fun!

The view from my front porch.  I love our big evergreen trees.
This time the snow was more slushy so we went sledding on a smaller hill across the street instead of the road like we usually do.

Snow angels.
We had to build a snowman.

We even walked down to a neighbors house and played with them for a bit.
Our little library all alone with the giant trees in the snow.
The walk home for hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I will try to respond to all questions as long as you are not a 'no-reply blogger' (meaning I can't see your email address).