When I first saw this
pom pom necklace on pinterest I knew I had to make my own. It was very easy to do and I only spent $3. Well you could say even less than that because I bought a pack of 3 necklace chains and only used one.
Necklace Chain ($3 Michael's for pack of 3 with coupon)
Scrap Fabric (had it)
Hot glue gun
One sheet of felt
1) Break the necklace in half in the middle.
2) Cut out 8 quarter size circles of material and one of felt for each of the five flowers.
3) Put a dot of hot glue in the center of the circle and then bunch it at the bottom to get the petals.
4) Glue the petals one at a time starting in the center of the felt. Repeat with all five flowers.
5) Glue the non latch side of the chain onto the back of one flower and the other non latch side onto another flower.
6) Layout the flowers onto the felt and glue them all down.
7) Cut out the felt around the flowers and you are done!
Now I just need more colors!
This is really cute! I love the color. Thanks for linking it up!ReplyDelete
Sooo super cute, totally pinning and doing this. That color looks amazing on you as well!ReplyDelete
That is so cute and it looks so good on you too. Great Tutorial. I think you have a wonderful blog and I'm now following. I would love it if you stopped by my blog and shared this at my Sunday party it starts every Saturday afternoon @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/.ReplyDelete
See you then,
That is very lovely! How fun, thanks for sharing! I hope my girls will help me do this! So cute! Julie (the letter 4's mom)ReplyDelete
What a pretty, fun necklace. My mom would love that! May need to make one for her! Thanks for the tutorial.ReplyDelete
this is all kinds of awesome. thank you so much for sharing this tutorial! i'm certainly going to try it out. it's too pretty not to!ReplyDelete
Great gift idea. Adorable and yet inexpensive. I'm going to have to make a bunch for just in case. :) Pinning too for sure!ReplyDelete
Jessie at JessieGunderson.com
Absolutely adorable. I am going to have to try this out!ReplyDelete
This will be featured at my link party tomorrow!ReplyDelete
This is a gorgeous necklace, and I love the pink! How beautiful. Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!ReplyDelete
Super cute! New follower :)ReplyDelete
Love it! I love the pink and your tutorial is fabulous. I think I might be trying this for hair clips for my daughter. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays!ReplyDelete
love this! it's alot easier than the little poms that i make... will need to make one asap :)ReplyDelete
This tutorial is EXACTELY what I was looking for!!!!!
THANKS SO SO SO much!! <3
And you look beautiful by the way
Lot's of big love from France, from the Countess ;)