Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's your birthday and you can. . .

I cannot believe it has been a year already!  To me Penelope still seems like my little baby.  She is still in size two diapers, she wants me to hold her all the time and she doesn't move around.  I actually really love it though.  Penelope has been the calmest easiest baby.  She is so sweet and complements our family perfectly.  Before she was born I really wanted a girl and she is just the little princess I imagined.  This year has gone by so quickly, I am just glad I was able to capture some of it in pictures, blog posts, and videos. 




Which picture is your favorite?  I know there are several but I love all of them and I really wanted to share them all.

On Sunday family will be coming over so we can celebrate!  So stay tuned for more birthday fun and her one year video.

5 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Happy Birthday Penelope! She is so cute. I think my favorite is the one where she's standing next to the chair...but they are ALL adorable!

KariMarie said...

All very cute pictures, but I would have to say I really like the up close one pf her head and she is smiling with the big green bow in her red hair. HAPPY 1 YEAR!!!

The Abel family said...

She is so cute! I think I like the B & W with her arms out. I like the last one too.

Maria Ash said...

Wow, she really is perfect! You couldn't ask for a more adorable girl :-) I like the super close up one and the one with her sitting putting one hand on the floor. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Louisa said...

You guys have two of the CUTEST KIDS EVER!!!:)