Friday, April 27, 2012

Annie

Three month old Annie came over for pictures the other day.  She was sweet and has grown a ton in such a short amount of time.
In this next picture she held her head up nicely for me without even crying about being on her tummy.  Such a good baby.

Annie was really loving the basket. We tried all kinds of pillows and positions trying to prop her up.  And most of them she wasn't too happy after a couple minutes.  But I think she could have stayed in this basket all day.
I love it when kids come over and I get to take pictures.  If you want me to take some for you don't hesitate to ask.  I love it!

3 comments:

KRad said...

ADORABLE pictures of a CUTIE! You can see see the family resemblance - especially in the last one.

Carrie said...

You did such a great job!! Thank you so much!! Such great pictures!

MockingJay said...

those are so cute! I think she looks like her brothers in the third one, i think i've seen them make that cute expression before. So adorable.