Monday, December 2, 2013

Best Sunglasses Ever!!!

Chicnova sent me a few things and these vintage cat eye sunglasses are by far my favorite!  They are so fun and different from what you see everyone else wearing.  I seriously wish we had more sunny days to so I could wear them more often.  For now they are sitting in my car just waiting to be worn.
Bob and the kids didn't quite love them like it do.  Tucker even said that I look like an angry grandma.  That's ok though I won't let them bring me down.  I actually think they are growing on Bob.
Another thing I got were these tunnel earrings.  I've never seen earrings like this before and I thought they were fun.  It almost looks like my ears are gauged but they aren't, these earrings can fit on any normal ear piercing.

And lastly, is my teal necklace.  This thing is heavy.  I've had a few necklaces that break but this one is pretty sturdy.  I even think it can stand up to my baby grabbing and trying to suck on it.  And I love the color.  Bubble necklaces are really popular right now and this necklace is the perfect way to have the same style without looking just like everyone else.
If you haven't heard about Chicnova you should really check them out.  They have a huge online selection and free shipping.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them. You look like a super hero... maybe Fashion Woman? hahah

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Stylishly in love said...

Great look on you.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family.
Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Talitha said...

I love the necklace and think you meant to say bob doesn't want you to were the glasses in
public.

Carylee said...

Angry grandma! Ha! I love the analogies that pop into our heads! They look great on you! And the teal necklace is beautiful!
-Carylee
morepom.blogspot.com