Sunday, April 27, 2014

Watch What I'm Wearing

The daily deal websites are becoming more and more popular.  At first I was hesitant to shop online but these sites have such great deals it is hard to resist.  I just got two new things from one of those sites called toADORN.

Instead of the usual Sunday outfit this week I want to share two more casual outfits.  Both of these are every day clothes that I would wear around the house or to my daily errands.  The first outfit gets way more dressy when I throw my boots on.  I like how comfy the shirt is.
Shirt: toADORN  Leggings: Ross  Boots: FredMeyer

These pants are neat because they are like leggings but loose.  I feel like I can wear them without trying to wear an insanely long shirt to cover how tight the leggings are.  Almost like harem pants but without being so extremely loose at the top.  Plus they are super comfy.
Shirt: h&m Pants: toADORN Shoes: Payless
The most clicked on link was by...


3 comments:

Mindie Hilton said...

Thank you for the feature and party!

Stylishly in love said...

Cute pictures.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

ShanaEmily said...

Love !!! Just found you!!!