Friday, July 22, 2016

One Man Band


One of our favorite summer events the library put on this year was Eric Haines One Man Band.  I've never seen a one man band before and, growing up watching Mary Poppins, I naturally wanted to go. 
 He did not disappoint.  It was pretty cool, I think he said he had 19 instruments.

We were sitting right in front so when he asked for volunteers to join the band Penelope and Scarlett got to go up.  Hey shook the maracas.

The downfall of sitting right in front was during this little puppet show.  This little monkey came out in the audience, sat on my lap, gave me hugs and kept calling me the nice lady.  It was funny but pretty embarrassing.

He also did juggling!  Our library has challenged us to learn something new over the summer so after watching this I decided I'm going to learn to juggle.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

I think I need to show this to Scott. He does juggle, but the one man band would be something I could see him take an interest in. :) Thanks for sharing!! Good luck with the juggling!