Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Paintball Date

For our Christmas present my sister and brother-in-law got us paint balling.  Neither of us have gone before but we always wanted to so it worked out perfectly.  I love experience type gifts instead of more things.  They even drove all the way out and babysat for us.  It was great!
I heard a lot of mixed things about if it hurts or not so I wasn't sure what to think.  During our first game we played on a big field so I only really got hit from far away and it wasn't that bad.  Toward the end we played on a smaller field and I got hit several times and it hurt a lot!!!  Not so much that I couldn't keep playing but worse than I'd expected.  I just needed a few seconds hiding behind a barrier for the sting to wear off before playing again.  We even wore lots of layers which made me really hot but I'm glad I did.
I didn't think the last picture was very flattering so I took one with the sweatshirt and mask off. Although now you can see the red mask lines on my forehead.
It was a fun time but I'm not dying to go again or anything.  Maybe if a group of friends went I would go, but thats probably it.

Thanks Talitha and David!

No comments: