Sunday, July 2, 2017

Watch What I'm Wearing

I feel like my outfits have gotten a bit boring lately.  I've been doing a lot of repeats because honestly I don't have that many clothing options these days.  I'm hoping that once I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight I'll be more into it, but for now here are some cute pictures of what my kids wore last week.
I woke up one morning to feed Calista at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep so I made these two skirts for the girls.  I actually made one for Calista too, but she will need to be about 1 to wear it.
Calista has a lot of cute Sunday dresses!  Some people gave us, others I found at GoodWill, and few fancy ones I got for $1 on clearance at Walmart, this was one of those dresses.



3 comments:

Vanity And Me said...

Thank you for hosting. And Bravo for managing a blog and children! Who all look super cute!
Have a great week xx
www.vanityandmestyle.com

Jacquelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You made those skirts!? That's awesome! I love them.