Monday, June 27, 2022

Catch Up 3

As I was going through the pictures I kind of thought the next one of Scarlett looks like me.  I'm not sure though, it is hard for me to see that sort of thing.  What do you all think?

One day we went to the Sasebo zoo.  It was on the small side, but we had fun.


I've gotten into plants lately and so I took a few picture of them.  These white flowers are no longer in bloom.
These next plants are practically dead.  These were my first set of plants and I was watering them way to much.  They also got some sort of bug infestation.  I feel like I've been fighting a loosing battle with keeping the plant alive.
I'm not sure if I ever posted a picture of the outside of our house so here it is!  We have termites right now so I'm honestly not very happy with it.  If we can find something closer to base that works for our family we will move.  That is hard to find though, so I'm not sure if it will ever happen.
This next picture shows the back of our house.  Those parking spots under the patio are rented out and we do not get to use them.
This tree is in our backyard.  
I took some pictures of the local flowers.  The gazebo thing is at our neighborhood park.
The next few were just on the side of the busy road.


We ventured a little further out in search of wisteria.  The bees love them and there was one nearby so the kids did not want to stand for this picture.





No comments: