Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Family Time

I know the game is not new but our family has been really into playing the Settlers of Catan game.  We usually play it on Sundays.  There are usually tears and someone is mad, while whomever is winning is happy.  I never seem to win while Bob wins a lot.  We have the expansion pack and the kids even 3D printed me my own pink pieces and stand to keep them on. 
I took this picture of my oldest and youngest brushing teeth together.  They will live together the least amount of time and Beatrix will probably not remember any of it.
We have a zoo membership this year so I try to take advantage and go whenever we all have the day off.


Things are starting to happen on the property!!!!  We have the well in and are finally getting permission too clear the land.
The kids all help, but Scarlett always volunteers to help and she really likes it.  Bob said she wasn't really using the chain saw, but she does drive the tractor.
It is excited to finally start when we have been waiting for permits for over six months.

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Happen not "happy", but I'm sure you are happy to get started.