Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seattle

Anna and Sam (Bob's sister and her husband) came over to visit on Wednesday afternoon. We haven't seen them in just over a year so it was really great to see them again. On Thursday we decided to take the ferry over to Seattle. Believe it or not, but Bob and I haven't even gone over the whole time we have lived here. It has been almost a year. It was Tucker's first time on the ferry, and Bob's first time on a big ferry. Once we got there we had fun walking around pikes place market. I got flowers, a toe ring, and we all made customized t-shirts. We ate lunch at a fish restaurant and I got the salmon. It was good. When we got back we had the Cincinnati Skyline chili that bob loves so much. I like it too. Then, since it was my 22nd birthday we had cake and ice cream. It was a fun day. It is always nice to see family. I wasn't able to take any pictures of the five of us together, but I think Anna took one. I will try to get a copy and post it soon.

No comments: