Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and Baby Blessing

We had a lot of fun dressing up this year for Halloween, and it was extra great because Bob's parents and brother, Ben, were able to come out here and enjoy it with us.


For dinner I made Maggot Stew, dried cranberries and chips and booger dip.


We went to Trunk-or-Treat and Tucker had a good time getting candy after he said trict-or-feet.  He was so quiet I'm not sure if most people could hear him.  It was hard for him not to stop and eat the each piece of candy after he got it.

As you can see Tucker dressed up as cheese for Halloween.  All of our costumes were inspired by Penelope who was a mouse.  Bob was a mouse trap, he carried Penelope the whole time, and I was a cat.


After trunk-or-treat I took Tucker to just a couple of the scariest houses in our neighborhood, and I literally had to drag him up the driveway.  He just kept saying "no, scary."

Once we got home Bob, his dad, and Ben worked out in the garage after which we watched a scary movie and ate pumpkin pie.

Lots of my family also came to our sacrament meeting this morning for Penelope's baby blessing.

Bob's mom made her beautiful dress.  I am planning on dressing her up in it again just to take more pictures.  But for now, this is the only one we have of her in it.


After sacrament we came back to our house and had a nice brunch.


I am so grateful that Bob and I both come from loving families who support us.

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Looks so fun! Penelope looks beautiful in her dress. I wish we could have been there. I love all your Halloween costumes! What a fun idea. :)

Maria Ash said...

Love the dinner idea. And your family costume idea is the best!