Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday take II

Yesterday we went down to my parents house to celebrate Penelope's birthday with them.  I kinda thought we weren't going to go but then we ended up going last minute.  I made a Dora cake for her and she opened a couple presents.  I was hoping she would get the hang of blowing out the candles more this time because she just did it a couple days ago.  But I was wrong, this time she didn't even want to try.  She did eat the cake though.

After birthday stuff we played croquet in the back yard.  I had to stop before we were done and go feed Scarlett.
After games my mom and I headed to her stake center for dinner and the General Relief Society Broadcast.  Actually we left after dinner because I needed to get home but I am going to watch the broadcast online right now.

No comments: