Saturday, October 8, 2011

Camping

Bob went camping last night so we decided to do our own camping in the living room.  We didn't actually sleep in it.  But the kids did play with it for a good part of the day.  I think it is time to take it back down now.  It takes up most of our living room. And only cost $5 because we got it at the Bainbridge Island rummage sale.
Bob was gone most of Thursday too and we did ok without him.  I've found that things go better here if I come up with lots of things for the kids to do.  Sometimes I get frustrated with him leaving so often for scouts.  I mean he only saw the kids for an hour on Thursday and for a couple minutes on Friday.  But I am trying to be ok with it.  I am definitely not blaming Bob because he is only trying to do his calling.  And for those of you who were concerned because of the post I made the other day.  Don't worry I am fine.  I just had a couple hard days which I know is normal.  We are back to being a happy family, at least for now.

1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

Glad to hear you are back to the good days. It comes and goes.