Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

This year my sister Talitha was in charge of what everyone was bringing for dinner.  She herself made one turkey and her husband made and brought another.  There was plenty of food to go around.  Bob and I were of course in charge of bringing breadsticks.  It all started the first year when I was asked to bring the rolls.  My mom thought I would just buy them but I was determined to make the best rolls ever.  Several batches later Bob and I now make the breadsticks ever and are always asked to bring them to every family event.  They are pretty good!
The secret to making them is tons of butter and parmesan cheese on top.  Here are some pictures of the other delicious food we had. 
I think this turkey was the one that was deep fried. 
My plate.  I think that saying about eyes being too big for my stomach was appropriate.  I couldn't finish.
Orange sorbet cake.
My dad and Scarlett hanging out together.  Bob and I got a lot of help with the kids while at my parents house.  Thanks to everyone who watched/played with them.