Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 10 and 11

Day 10 Laughter
This picture was taken while Tucker was outside telling jokes.  He has the kind of jokes where he cracks himself up telling them and they really don't make any sense.  A lot of the time he doesn't even use real words he will say things like:
knock knock
me: whose there?
blahblah (hysterical laughing ensues)

Penelope was telling jokes too, and hers were almost more funny:
knock knock
me: whose there?
poopy
me: poopy who?
YOU SAID POTTY TALK!
It was like entrapment with 2-year-olds.


Day 11 Objects

I love little mini shoes!  I don't know what it is but I just can't help making the aaaawwwe sound every time I see a new pair of baby shoes.  I think if we were rich we would have tons and tons of shoes for my kids.  These sandles are my favorite for Scarlett right now.  She can only walk while holding hands so she is just entering the real shoes phase and I love it!

Tucker and Penelope are really loving their boots right now.  I like them too because they are so easy and fast to put on.  They really are one of the only pairs of shoes Penelope can do by herself.  Not to mention they are big so they don't get lost as easily.

Check out the Lace Baby Romper giveaway going on here!

Inspired by Family Magazine

No comments: