Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Fashion Link Up


Happy Mothers Day!  I hope you all have something planned for your mother.  I would have loved to put a picture of my mom up here in one of her outfits but I know she would never have gone for it.  I actually went and saw my mom yesterday.  I am lucky to have a great mother and even luckier that she lives close by.  I also am blessed with a great mother-in-law.  Mother's day seems to mean more to me now that I am an mother and realize how much hard work it is.  I am pretty sure that Bob was working on something with the kids to give me.  They are in bed now but I bet they will give it to me once they get up.  I am excited!
necklace: Jewelry Party, won it;  shirt: f21, $5;  belt: made it (tutorial coming someday)  skirt: Old Navy $11;  tights: f21, $5;  shoes: Ross, $16;  anklet; Mary Kay necklace, free
 What is the best Mother's Day present you have ever gotten?

The most clicked on link last week was...
 by Simply Sarah.  I love the stripes and pops of pink in this outfit!

I also loved...
Rita's skirt from Suburbs Mama.  She made it which you know I am all for!



13 comments:

NewlyLoved said...

Love the belt, excited to see the tutorial

xo Jessica
www.newlyloved.com

Mindie Hilton said...

Thanks for hosting. You look adorable as always.

Sandy a la Mode said...

what a fun link up!!! this was my first mother's day and it was awesome!! my husband cooked for me all day! :D

Fashion By Alicia said...

Love that bright belt! I will be linking up. So fun!

My name is Rita said...

Thanks so much for hosting! and Thank you so much for featuring my outfit with the polka dotted skirt :)

Nicole Feliciano said...

Thanks for the linky. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Jeanine Byers said...

What a cool way to combine color! I'd love to find a way to put those colors together in an outfit.

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Found you through the WIWW linkup at Transatlantic Blonde! New follower! Looking forward to getting to you know better!
p.s. LOVE your outfit...blue & yellow are one of my fave color combos!

mostlyyummymummy.com said...

Oh wow I'm loving these colours you look fabulous! I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day :-)

Melaina25 said...

Love the blue and gold together :)

Ania said...

I LOVE that outfit, I love all the colours, the mustard yellow with the blue = awesome.

Linda Z said...

You are darling in your bright colors. I live very close to my mom, too. It's the best. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the cobalt and mustard pairing! I got a Keurig this year for Mom's Day and I'm in love!