Sunday, June 3, 2012

Watch What I'm Wearing

Wow, I can't believe it is Sunday already.  It does not feel like a Sunday to me, probably because this week was so crazy and also because Bob had to work yesterday.

Last week Sunday we were driving so this picture is from a couple of days before that.  This dress is not something I would have picked out for myself.  Bob got it for me, and even though I wouldn't have picked it I really like it.  it is pretty loose and baggy all around and I think that is why I was having a hard time with it.  I felt kinda like a frumpy mom who never leaves the house (sometimes I am a frumpy mom but that doesn't mean I want to feel like one).  Anyway, I like it better with the belt on.

Thank you everyone who linked up.  I didn't have as much time as usual to go through the links but I will this week.  The most clicked on link from last week was...
Newly Loved with her night gown.  You should read the post, it is a funny story.

And...
Shop Freak with her green necklace!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right...doesn't feel like Sunday! Your maxi is very cute...nice print on it!

Gayle Daly said...

Doranda, YOU COULD NEVER LOOK FRUMPY!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love your top knot!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! Love the maxi, the belt, and the top knot!

Fitness By Alicia said...

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Love the top knot! My hair simply won't work in a bun. Jealous. And funny coincidence--we were at Disney last weekend too!

Nicole

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

LOVING your dress - and the total "look" - super cute!

Melaina25 said...

Love the messy bun! I can never pull that off but you look super cute.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You are so adorable with that topknot!