Friday, July 27, 2012

Caleb's Senior Pictures

My youngest brother is out of town right now so I figured it would be a good time to post some pictures of him.  A while ago I got to take his senior pictures and make a graduation announcement for him.  With no guidance for what they wanted I made three for my brother and parents to choose from.
I guess they didn't like them very much because I ended up making several more for them.  Regardless here are my favorite ones.
One cool thing about my brother graduating is that he finished high school and through the running start program he graduated with an associates degree at the local community college. 
In a couple of weeks he will be off to BYU-I.  That has got to be one of my favorite places in the world.  Obviously not for the weather or the abundance of things to do in Rexburg, but for the memories and all the fun we had there.  I really loved going to college.  And of course that is where Bob and I met.  

Plus once he leaves will be the first time in over 40 years that my parents aren't going to have kids in the house!  What are they going to do?  Hopefully they will be bored and want to babysit grandkids all the time.

1 comment:

KariMarie said...

I think the pictures turned out great! Does he play football?