Sunday, July 1, 2012

Watch What I'm Wearing

Yay!! It is July!  Now only if we had warmer weather.

I normally like to post my church outfits but I didn't go to church last week so this is what I wore on Tuesday.
 bow and glasses: f21, $5;    shirt: H&M, $5;   jeans and shoes: Areopostale, $22 and $12

I love these sun glasses!  With sunglasses, I say whatever goes. Do they match? who cares.  Do they remind me of the 80s? Yes.  Are they the biggest ones at the store? Of course.  Ok, these aren't really the biggest ones but I do like them big.
Sorry this next picture is a little bit blurry.  You can still see the outfit though.

Thanks for linking up last week.  Since our computer is still on the fritz I am lucky to be able to get this post made and I don't have time to put up the most popular links from last week.  I'll be better next week......hopefully.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

You look ADORABLE! Thank you for hosting the link up party.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Sandy a la Mode said...

i will send you 15 degrees of our weather!! it's in the 100s here and soo gross!!

Una said...

So cute. I say the bigger the better when it comes to sunglasses.

Lindsay said...

Love those sunnies!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Love the shades! Have a super week.

Miriam said...

Just found your blog so I thought I'd join in with my wardrobe wednesday post - course we are in winter down here in new Zealand. You look so adorable and summery! Lovely to find your blog.

CC said...

Cute sunnies! Love them. ;)