Friday, September 21, 2012

My Ramblings

I read this quote in an anxiety book I am reading and I found it pretty interesting,

"People will know you by what they see you do, not by what you think and feel about what you do."

I think it is very true, yet at the same time I go around my life telling people excuses about why I did things or what my motive was.   You know, apologizing for not cleaning up the house, or reasons for why I am late.  Or, if I go out of my comfort zone and do something good, people don't know that I was supper nervous about it the whole time.  All most people will see is that I did it.  It is the same with our kids.  Tucker was talking to me about how he really wanted to play with his friends even though he knew they weren't supposed to be throwing the bean bags.  So that is why he was throwing them and why he got in trouble.  It doesn't really matter why, all that matters is that he was throwing them and that is why he got in trouble.

Ok, enough about that.  I am officially 14 weeks pregnant and done with my first trimester!!! Wooohoooo!!!!  Now for my favorite (not that I like it) second trimester.  I will take not fitting into any clothes and people not knowing I'm pregnant but gaining weight over being sick any day.  I am really going to try to relax and enjoy it as much as possible before the uncomfortable third trimester comes around.

No comments: