Sunday, November 25, 2012

Watch What I'm Wearing

I liked this outfit because it was so comfy.  And I got to look up how to tie belts on pinterest.  I think it is fun to tie the skinny belts in different ways.  Speaking of tying I tried to get Bob to tie his tie in an elgredge knot.  Have you seen those?  I think they look cool.  He didn't end up having time to figure it out but I bet he will do it next time.  Oh, and I'm 22 1/2 weeks pregnant and growing.
Cardigan:??? Shirt & blet: f21, $5 and $1;   Skirt: Old Navy, $12;  Socks: Japan;   Boots: Ross, $17


The most clicked on link was...
The benefits of Neglect by Sarah Hulbert Style




7 comments:

Callie said...

LOVE your boots! You look so cute!!

Cody Doll said...

My first thought when I saw you "What a cutie!". I thought you would like a sweet comment. To bad I can't link up.

Cody
solemnsound.blogspot.com

Cody Doll said...

My first thought when I saw you "What a cutie!". I thought you would like a sweet comment. To bad I can't link up.

Cody
solemnsound.blogspot.com

CC said...

Love this outfit! You look adorable in your blue and black and grey. :)

Melaina25 said...

Your bump is so cute! Love the colour combo and the bow belt :)

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Katie @ Loverly She said...

Soooo cute! what a beautiful lady :) your newest follower!

xo Katie
Loverly She

Brenna said...

You look so cute!!! And I too, love finding new and creative ways cinch a belt!

brenna