Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oven S'mores


I like to make treats on Wednesdays while Bob is at scouts and since we have extra Hershey's kisses from Valentine's day I thought these little s'mores would be perfect.
First I put one marshmallow on each graham cracker.  Then I put them on the top rack of the oven and set it to broil.
Meanwhile I opened up the Hershey's kisses.  And about a minute later they were done.  I took them out and squished a kiss onto each one.  Ok, I burned them a little, but the kids didn't mind.
They are a very quick and easy snack.  I usually microwave the marshmallows but this was a fun alternative.


Sorry, no pictures of Penelope.  She didn't eat any of her dinner and didn't get any s'mores.  I know, I am a mean mom.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

That's the rule at our house: No dessert, unless you eat all your dinner. It really works, doesn't it?
Those s'mores look amazing!