Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DC in Style Guest Post

Hi everyone, I’m Elena behind the blog DC in Style. I started my blog because I wanted to mix art with fashion. Inspired by beautiful books, fairy tales and mysterious dreams I love to create colorful illustrations and share my passion with others. I’m so excited to be featured at Doranda’s blog. Not only is Doranda one of my favorite bloggers who is very elegant and fashionable, but also an amazing example of a superwoman who can manage 3 kids and one on the way with this incredible blog. I was born and raised in Russia and discovered my love of travel 4 years ago when I came to US . For the last couple of years I visited more than 6 countries and let me tell you it was an amazing experience. I’m most alive when visiting new countries, experiencing different cultures and exploring new cuisine. I think with the baby on the way we’ll wait at least a year and then start planning our new trip. I hope you guys will stop by my blog DC in Style pregnancy wardrobe_ maternity style_pregnancy_spring maternity style_fashion blog spring look_maternity outfit_31 weeks_delicate colors_Forever 21_Link-up_gorgeous look_fashion Illustration by Elena Fay boyfriend blazer, stylish jacket, fall fashion fashion 2012 photoshoot_fashion illustration_in green leaves_blonde_fashion blog by Elena Fay girl throws leaves illustration, beautiful Photoshop drawing, inspiring illustration, best CG art

2 comments:

Stylishly in love said...

What a great post you have today featuring Elena from DC instyle. I love her blog and the way she styles her outfit. She has great fashion ideas that will inspire any fashionista. Look around her blog and see her great artwork that she features. So happy you featured her.

Hope all is well itch you and the kids.

Kisses

Sofia

Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

DC in STYLE said...

Thank you so much for having me here Doranda!
Many kisses
http://dcinstyle.com/