Sunday, April 21, 2013

Watch What I'm Wearing

I love my new eShakti dress!  My favorite thing about it is the pockets.  It is the only dress I own with pockets and most of my skirts don't have pockets either.  I have one skirt with pockets and it is a jean skirt so that barely counts.

eShakti is so great because all of the dresses are customizable.  You first pick the dress you want and then you can change it to fit your personal style.  So for me I changed this dress to have cap sleeves instead of just straps.  I also chose to make it knee length but I could have made it above the knee or calf length.  Isn't that cool?  It can be hard to find a dress with sleeves so I love the idea that I can have this one made just for me with sleeves.  You can also put in your exact measurements   I fit a standard size pretty well, but if you did have extra long legs you could put that info in and the dress will arrive just the right length for you.  It is fun to know that this dress was made just for me.  This is one website that makes shopping on the internet easier.
Dress: eShakti  Shoes: Japan   Belt: Made it




14 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE eshakti! I have ordered dresses from there sight now for a year or so. My daughter is in a wheelchair dress length is important to us. I love their custom service. You chose a beautiful dress. lovely!

DC in STYLE said...

I love dresses with pockets and yours looks like a nice one, honestly, everything looks beautiful on you!
http://dcinstyle.com/

Mary-Anne said...

I love that dress! I've never heard of eshakti...I'll have to check them out.

Rita said...

you look so pretty! Love how your lips match the dress. Thanks for hosting this awesome party

Suzanne said...

What a fabulous choice of dress you made. It looks adorable!

bisous
Suzanne

Callie said...

Adorable dress!! I love the skirt portion with the scallops. =) You look totally gorgeous. =)
~Callie
www.creationsbycallie.com

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous and look amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Love the dress, so pretty!! Thank you for hosting such a great link-up each week!

Rachel said...

That Eshakti dress is gorgeous, and I love the belt you're wearing with it!

Mrs C said...

The tier skirt is gorgeous.. haven't seen tier skirt a lot so that makes this one unique! Thanks for hosting the party and hope you don't mind me joining in :) Following you and hope you drop by my blog and say hi!

http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/2013/04/reporting-from-dubai-this-is.html

Unknown said...

Great dress. Stopping by from the link up. I"m hosting a Stella & Dot giveaway and a link up this Thursday April 25. Would love it if you stopped by and said hi.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Unknown said...

Love the dress, you look fabulous. Congrats on the new arrival.

xoxo,
Carrie

Unknown said...

What a great dress!

Tiff Ima
Style Honestly

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous dress. I almost thought it was seperates, then I had to go back and reread that you said "you loved your DRESS".

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com