Friday, July 5, 2013

Heat Wave

Warm weather means we get to play outside in the water!  Tucker absolutely loves playing in the water. Penelope needs a little, ok a lot, of coaxing to get wet and Scarlett just kind of ignored the water and did her own thing.  Yesterday we went to a friends and she put the sprinkler under the trampoline.  We used to do that all the time when I was a kid.  Somehow I haven't done it for my kids yet.  Needless to say, they loved it.
Scarlett liked the bubbles.
This was Tucker's first experience using a slip and slide.  it was funny trying to explain to him how to run and slide.  He kept landing on his knees first.  He kind of got it after a few tries but I think he was too tired to really have fun with it.  Maybe next time.

Leon just chilled.
I can't wait for more water fun!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Aahh, I love water fun with the kids! Your kids are such cuties.