Friday, July 26, 2013

Sleeping downstairs

Random Facts about the week:

Bob finally caved and last night we brought the mattress downstairs to sleep.  It is soooo hot upstairs so we just put it in the middle of our living room and slept right on the floor.  It was the best nights sleep I've had in a while.

I took all four kids to two different libraries in one day by myself.

Leon can now move himself forward a couple feet.

I made multiple trips to the store and bought more than one nail polish trying to match the nail polish color from my pedicure.

Tucker learned the names and values of all the coins.

I'm running a 5K in 3 weeks but haven't been going running because of a headache.  And the chances of me running next week are very slim.

Penelope is learning to write her name.

I spent over an hour at three different parks in one day.

Scarlett has been sleeping on the floor because Leon needed her crib.  We laid a blanket down in the corner of her room and told her it was her new bed.  She loves her new bed! I'm not joking she really likes it and wont even "get out" of it until we pick her up just like she was still in the crib.

Last day to go Here and enter the giveaway!

No comments: