Sunday, August 18, 2013

Watch What I'm Wearing

I'm not sure what to say about this outfit, but I will tell you that my baby is laying on a mat right next to me.  He is all wrapped up and supposed to be sleeping but he is wide awake.  Every time I sneak a peak at him he opens his eyes wide and smiles at me.  He is so cute with his thumb in his mouth, but he is supposed to be sleeping.  I am trying to type quietly haha.
Shirt: Target Skirt: Stunning by Anna  Shoes/Necklace: Gift  Tank: ?
The most clicked on link was...



10 comments:

Stylishly in love said...

A beautiful skirt and chambray shirt combo! Absolutely love your wedges! Love this whole outfit!

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! LOVE those shoes!

Lindsey
High Heels and Training Wheels

Sarah | Cable Car Couture said...

It's been a while since I've been on your blog because you're not pregnant anymore! Look how tiny you are again!

Sarah
Cable Car Couture

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a sweet skirt!

Unknown said...

I love a fun, cute, and comfy outfit. The skirt and chambray combo is to die for. I'm a shoe addict and I'm loving those shoes.

DJ @ He He He + She
http://heheheplusshe.blogspot.com/

DC in STYLE said...

This skirt looks beautiful on you! My baby doesn't like me typing while he is trying to sleep as well, even if its really really quiet;)) and happy belated Birthday my dear!!!!
http://dcinstyle.com

Rebecca said...

I absolutely am in love with the chevron stripes of that skirt!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Unknown said...

I love your skirt! The yellow chevron is so cute. Love your shoes too!
I was super excited to be featured on your blog, Thanks!
Tiffany

Anja said...

This skirt is lovely!!! I really like your combination. I agree with you on the modesty issues. Sometimes it really is difficult, but you look modest and cute! And for a young mom you are in such great shape!!

Anja
A Heart and Soul Story Blog

Unknown said...

OMG...the yellow chevron with the chambray looks amazing together!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com