Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Learning Ladybugs

Penelope had her first week of Preschool and she loved it!  We weren't really planning on putting her in preschool but we found a class that was just perfect for us and so we decided to go for it.  The Learning Ladybugs meet twice a week for 2 and a half hours each day.  Plus monthly field trips.  I can't believe how big Penelope is getting.  She looks so old in these pictures.
I think Penelope really wanted to go to school school and not just preschool but now that she has been she really likes it.  Before she kept telling me that she just wants to go to the same school as Tucker.  And when we were picking out her clothes I kept saying it was for her first day of preschool.  She told me to stop saying that and just say first day of school.  It was cute.


Last week we got to go to an orientation and see what the class was like.  And man it is super organized.  It is pretty much like Kindergarten but there are only six kids and it is in a house.  But even though it is in a house the room is decorated just like a kindergarten class.  I guess I thought preschool would be more playing or mostly playing, but this isn't.  I am really happy with it.  The teacher is a friend who has taught preschool before and even has a teaching degree.  She loves to teach and charges way less than any other preschool.



Yay for preschool!

3 comments:

Maria Ash said...

So fun!

KariMarie said...

Cute!

Stylishly in love said...

Adorable pictures.
Happy Friday!
Sofia
Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com