Friday, October 18, 2013

Modern Mommy Guest Blogger

Hello,
I am very excited to be a guest on Watch out for the Woestmans. Doranda has the cutest blog, style, and a beautiful little family. 

A little about me:
My name is Jenifer. I am a wife and mother to 2 beautiful little girls. I have a fashion blog over at www.modernmommybyjenifer.blogspot.com  I know that it can be hard to find attractive clothing that covers, which is why I created my blog: so that other moms and teens can find cute clothing ideas that are modest and feel confident. I hope that you like my guest post. Feel free to play around on my page and pin anything you like. 
  
 

Sweater: DEB shops
Jeans: Hollister
Boots: Top Moda-1318(store)
Necklace: DEB shops

1 comment:

Stylishly in love said...

So cute.

Happy Friday!
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com