Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Preschool Christmas Play

It's Christmas Eve, are you ready for tomorrow?  I've been ready for a while and just milking every moment we had left before Christmas.  It is such a magical time for the kids, I love it.  I thought today would be a good time to post Penelope's nativity play.  I've been thinking about what it would have been like to be alive the night before Christmas.  The world was so different it is hard to even fathom, but no matter what happened that night next day must have been pretty special.

Penelope's preschool had a Christmas play.  It was so cute!  She was Mary and she did a great job.  She did tell me that she wished someone else was Mary because Conner's (Joseph's) hand was hot.  I think it is cute how she gets nervous.  Right before she started saying she didn't want to do it and I knew it was nerves.  I am happy that she went through with it anyway!

Check it out.  My favorite part is when they go to the inns.






We are so lucky that Penelope has such a great preschool teacher!  Thanks Shawnda!


No comments: