Sunday, March 23, 2014

Watch What I'm Wearing

It was raining last week when I went out to take my outfit  pictures.  Usually when it is raining it is only really a drizzle so I tough it out and just get a little wet.  But last week I was speaking in church and didn't want to mess up my hair.  I seriously don't like speaking in church.  I get way way way nervous.  On the plus side, giving a talk in front of over a hundreds people is the perfect excuse for new church clothes right?  Check out the other new dress.
Dress: Ross  Necklace: Paparazzi  Shoes: Khols  Umbrella: Target  Belt: f21
The most clicked on link was by...
the Red Closet Diary

1 comment:

Evey said...

Hi Doranda, Thanks for hosting the link up once again!

Your outfit and cute umbrella brought cheer on a wet day.

Have a happy week,
Everest
www.everestsays.com