Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day

For mother's day this year we went and spent the day with my mom.  We got up pretty early so we could make it to her 9:30am church.  I asked Bob not to make breakfast for me with the kids because I wasn't feeling great.  That saved a lot of time.  I somehow missed getting a picture of me and the kids all together.  But here is a picture of me and my mom.
 I love my mom and am really lucky to have such a great one!

For mother's day bob got me a few new charms for my locket necklace.  The new ones are...
 The piano, blog. the shoe and the MOM.  I love it!  Thanks Bob.

The kids each made a card for me.  Which was perfect.  I really didn't want them to go out and buy me anything, the hand made things were just what I wanted!

In school Tucker filled out a questionnaire all about me.  He got it mostly right too.  The only thing way off was he put my age at 56.  I asked if he meant 56 or 26 because I am 26 and kids get their 2s and their 5s backwards all the time.  But no, he meant 56.
In preschool Penelope made a cute card for me all about her fingerprints.
Thanks family!  It was a great day!

1 comment:

KariMarie said...

I love the homemade stuff too. Happy Belated Mother's day!