Friday, March 27, 2015

New Shoes

When my Kushyfoot package came in the mail I was excited.  I don't know why but I really like socks, maybe it is because my feet are always cold.  I'm not sure, but something about the idea of a new pair of socks or nylons just sounds good to me.

I got the athletic foot cover, lace top to cover, sheer knee highs and one of the coolest things I got were the peep toe sock.  I love wearing the little foot covers under my heels but I can't do that with peep toed shoes.  These socks still let your toes show and are just perfect.
The Flats To Go have got to be my favorite though.  I remember seeing them at the store once and even though I really wanted them I was in a rush and didn't buy them.  They are these cute flats that fit in this little bag you can take anywhere.  Then when you feet get tired from your heels you slip them off and slip these on.   I think I'm going to keep them in the car, and I can see these coming to church with me to.  Sometimes heels can be a pain in nursery.

Can you tell I'm excited?


1 comment:

Talitha said...

Cute, I'm hoping to try and win some :)lol