Saturday, May 23, 2015

Bobs cnc velociraptor

This is bob, and since Doranda is goofing off in Alaska I get to goof off with the kids.So, over the weekend we decided to build a velociraptor. We used my cnc machine, which is a computer controlled router/cutting machine. You tell it what to do and it cuts it perfectly. I have made quite a few signs for people, some swords, but this is the biggest thing I have cut. Leon was a big help, he was pretty cute wearing his hearing protection and pointing at the computer and the machine and talking gibberish. here is the finished product.




2 comments:

Talitha said...

That's pretty cool Bob, I think David would like it too...Oh maybe you could make him an airplane for his birthday....

Maria Ash said...

That's awesome Bob! It turned out great!!