Friday, May 29, 2015

Tucker Jumping In

A little while back I posted pictures of the girls jumping into the swimming pool, but I didn't get a chance to take a video of tucker jumping in.  It is always hard to watch all three kids at the same time during swim lessons.  So when I took Tucker to a pool party I took the opportunity to get a video of him jumping in.

The party was the first time Tucker has gotten to really use his swimming outside of lessons.  At first he was feeling pretty shy because he didn't know everyone but after he took the swim test and got to jump in off the diving board he was feeling much better.  He was one of the only ones who could pass the test (swim the length of the pool doing the crawl stroke and swim back on his back) and when he jumped in the other boys thought it was cool.  After that he said it was ok for me to leave.



I'm glad he got the chance to have fun swimming.

1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

Swimming lessons are a must. This is a perfect example. Corinne is the only one of mine who probably enjoys swimming. the other two are still not crazy about "swimming".