Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day

I love holidays and Father's day is such an important one!  Being a parent now I can better understand how much dads do for their families.  And Bob especially is like a machine.  He gets up before 5am so he can get home early to be with the family.  But he doesn't just get home and lay on the couch, he starts making dinner or doing random projects that need to get done.  He really doesn't stop until the kids are in bed at about 8 every night.  Often times he is even trying to cheer me up because I get grumpy from my long days with the kids.

I am also very lucky to have a great dad and father-in-law who not only are great to me but are wonderful grandparents to my children.  They both like to play with the kids and are always willing to babysit and help out when we ask.

For Father's Day this year the kids and I made this video for bob.


No comments: