Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas


A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. 
A merry Christmas to you!
2015 has been a great year for our family.  It seems like the first year in a long time that I haven't been pregnant or have a baby.  We easily filled the extra time with activities for the kids.  They took, swimming lessons, dance classes, yoga classes, basketball, gymnastics, and soccer.  There were days when it felt like we lived at the YMCA.

Bob took a short term position working as an engineer in San Diego.  We've taken the past little while to relax and enjoy being a family together.  The weather is great, and I love just doing whatever we feel like doing with the kids everyday.

Tucker finished second grade in June and started homeschooling in September.  It has been going really well and is something we both enjoy.  

Penelope started kindergarten in the fall and although she had a little bit of a rough start I know she started to enjoy it as she got used to the new people.

Scarlett started preschool and really loves it.  She told me snack time is her favorite.

Leon has taken a liking to Batman, and in my opinion is growing way too fast.

The kids have kept me pretty busy this year.  Along with homeschooling the kids I took swimming lessons. I was released from primary after about seven years and started as Tucker's cub scout leader and enrichment committee leader. 

Bob was released from his boy scout calling after seven years and now gets to be the cub master and teach the youth in Sunday school.


 I'm looking forward to what 2016 has in store for us!

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

Darling pictures! I don't know how you get all of your kids to actually look at the camera and smile at the same time.